This week i had to pitch for a radio show with my group, our show is a pilot for a series about sleep disorders. We are doing the pilot on insomnia as we feel this is a very common sleep disorder which hasn't had that much media coverage, we are hoping this will draw in more listeners. For the pitch i am talking about the structure of the show, here is the powerpoint presentation i gave:
My roles within our team when we actually make the show are as both editor and main presenter, I expect to be working quite hard, especially with the editing, this will probably take up the bulk of the time that I am working on the show, when presenting I am going to remember to vary my voice as I can sometimes become quite monotonous and boring vocally when reading scripts.
1 comment:
This is a good entry giving a good insight into your work on another module. I'm particularly impressed with the video clip showing your Power point presentation. Well Done.
Post a Comment