Wednesday, 23 January 2008

16th January

Evaluation

Over the first semester iv found that i have many weaknesses and strengths. The main weaknesses being my timekeeping, my people skills and my ability to work within a team. The main strengths being my ability to get my ideas across and my leadership abilitys (altough i think i may be a little overpowering).

My people skills have deffinitly improved alot over the first semester, mostly due to vox pops. Having to go out and talk to people i dont know has helped my confidence and my ability to talk to people. I think although i have leadership qualitys they may be a little to overbearing and i take to much charge over things, not really taking in other peoples input and being to bossy, this is somethign i will have to work on if i expect to be able to work in the media industry, especially if i am not the team leader as this could cause serious conflicts.

My timekeeping although having improoved is still quite poor, this needs to be worked on and i plan to work on this by setting strict deadlines for myself.

I feel this course is deffinitly helping to better me as a person and helping me become more confident in myself.

1 comment:

Kim Brooke said...

An honest evaluation. I would agree that the time keeping is a bit of an issue although I understand the problems with transport, and several people have the same problems. I would have liked to see more links and images in this blog but it's a good start. Well done.