Future jobs?
There are several jobs that I would be interested in looking into in the future, this entry im going to talk a little about them and why they interest me.
Radio Actor
Having enjoyed playing the role of Arthur dent in our version of hitchhikers guide to the galaxy it has definitely sparked an interest in voice acting within me. I feel I would be good at it as I am confident in following a directors orders and I enjoy interpreting characters and situations in my own way!
Radio Show Editor
I would enjoy doing this but I think I would have to work on my time keeping to be able to work well to strict deadlines, I guess that’s something I will learn with this course. I enjoy editing quite a bit and I work well when I have a producer directing me, the long hours would put me off a bit though, I don’t know if I have the stamina or patience to stay up all night fine editing a show for the next day, I guess it would just be something I would have to live with.
Set Designer
I really enjoy creating sets and then seeing them on film or in a picture, it gives me a real sense of achieving something if a set I created looks good and it makes staying up until 3 in the morning creating a prop or running around at the last minute looking for a chair or a toy gun all worth it. Before I could become a set designer I would probably have to work building sets, this would involve a lot of hard work and long hours for little money.
I hope to gain plenty of experience in these fields over my time in this course and I hope this will help me make a decision as to which I would like to do, if any at all, who knows I might change my mind completely!
1 comment:
This is a very interesting entry. At first look I thought it was going to be plain job descriptions but it's actually more along the lines of an analysis of your own skills, which is also necessary in the blog. Can you add a line or two that is an actual job description at the start of each one?
Post a Comment